One Will Fall.
Who Will be the Last One Standing?
1. Titan Strikes: Overview (Titans arrive: 5/11 Erangel, 5/15 Sanhok, 5/20 Livik, event ends on 6/8)
The Titan will appear on Spawn Island and start moving around the map.
When Titans attack, they will destroy monster settlements and Apex camps that it comes across. The Titans aren’t hostile to players unless there are too many grouped together.
2. Gifts from the Titan
Titans create Titan Crystals.
Erangel Titan Crystal: knocks back enemies and burns them.
Sanhok Titan Crystal: enhances run and jump abilities.
Livik Titan Crystal: can help detect enemies.
3. Apex Camps
Players can collect supplies after a Titan has destroyed the Apex camp.
4. Monster Settlements
Eliminate underground monsters to get supplies.
5. The Livik Titan
The Titan on Livik causes the Blue Zone to shift. The Titan’s energy forms a scan circle that the player can enter to collect Titan Crystals, but it will also expose their position to other players.
Titan Last Stand (May 25—June 8)
Tap on the helicopter in the Lobby UI to start playing Titan Last Stand. Exchange points for rewards!
Microcosm (June 9—July 5)
Transform into an Insectoid!
1. How to Play
5 Labs will appear on Erangel, each with multiple interactive facilities. Interact with the lab’s Quantum Transformation Device to miniaturize yourself. Receive a weapon to fight other Insectoids.
Collect Energy Light Points and exchange them for supplies, or open a wormhole
2. Lab Facilities
Quantum Transformation Device transforms you into an Insectoid.
Energy Store: Exchange Light Points for supplies.
Wormhole Device: Use Light Points to open a wormhole.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1)
Supported modes: Deathmatch; Arena Training; Team Gun Game
– Deathmatch: Unlimited respawns, +1 point for eliminating enemies, the first team to eliminate the target number of enemies wins.
– Arena Training: The player can choose from weapons, without having to choose a loadout.
– Team Gun Game: All players start with the same weapons, eliminate enemies to upgrade. To win, eliminate an enemy, or have the most points.
Other Map Improvements
Metro Royal and Power Armor modes will be taken offline for refinements.
New Vehicles and Combat Improvements
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
Take it for a spin on Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, or Livik.
New Shooting Mode: Over-the-shoulder Mode
– Customizable settings to provide higher accuracy at the cost of movement speed.
More New Content
Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17)
– Traverse to the Small World: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM go online; choose an Insect Queen or General Beetle Set, worth over 30,000 UC.
– Choose a Faction and open an RP 3rd anniversary Custom Crate: 6 weapons from past seasons, BANPICK to customize your Crate!
– RP files are back, so show other players your progress and rewards from earlier seasons.
– More RP badges for more exclusive RP perks!
– Choose from 2 Level-100 sets. Then there’s the Wonderland Motorcycle and the Beetle General Thompson SMG. Buy gift packs, gather mission activity points to get your UC back.
– New mission and season content, bug fixes.
Improvements to Cheer Park
– New graffiti wall, updated the Ferris Wheel, which can now turn automatically.
– The MK12, M1014, and Famas added.
– Preview Emotes and Bubble Lucky Spin via the emoticon menu.
– Weapon volume for Cheer Park has been adjusted.
– Report option added to the Other Players interaction frame.
New In-match Like Function
New Friends Functions
– New social function: publish a status update, only visible to friends.
– Like or comment on friends’ status updates.
– Popular Status Updates highlighting.
– A new game photo album.
Customizable Online Status Messages
– Status can only be set to invisible for 3 days a week.