Manage your health with Ada, your health companion. Ada can help you, your family, and your friends analyze symptoms and receive personal health assessments. Developed by doctors and scientists, Ada knows thousands of symptoms and conditions.
How does Ada help you?
1. You tell Ada what’s bothering you.
2. You then answer some simple, personalized questions.
3. Ada starts to assess what could be wrong.
4. Ada then provides relevant information about your health.
What can you expect from Ada?
– Privacy and secure data – we respect your privacy and apply the strictest data regulations to protect your information
– Option to share your assessment – you can easily share information about your health and activity with your doctor
– Personalized information – you get guidance that’s specific to your unique health profile
What can you tell Ada?
There are no wrong questions. Here are some common symptoms:
– Loss of appetite
– Abdominal pain and tenderness
– Common cold
– Influenza infection
– Viral sinusitis
– Tension headache
– Irritable bowel syndrome
– Anxiety disorder
– Acute panic attack
– Skin conditions, such as rashes, acne, insect bites
– Pregnancy concerns
– Children’s health
– Sleeping problems
– Indigestion issues, such as vomiting, diarrhea
– Eye infections
Improving Ada is a constant goal of ours, which is why your feedback is so important to us. If you have any, please get in touch at [email protected]