Amaze is the best browser for watching & downloading online videos. It’s lightweight, has built-in ad-blocker, built-in download manager, Chromecast support, and a list of good features:
– Capture videos, mp3 and other audio types as you browse the web with no time delays
– Save video/audio links, so you can use them later without re-visiting the webpages
– Fast download videos/mp3 by using multithreading (increase the download speed into several times), built-in download manager, allow pause, resume downloads. There’s also an option to use system default or third party download managers on your device
– Support Chromecast – allow you to cast videos to your TV through regular Chromecast, or listen to your favorite music with Chromecast Audio. Allow you to set the cast title and subtitle on the notification, which will give you a bit more privacy, as cast notification appears on all devices in the same WIFI network
– Use the captured video/audio links with other apps – this great feature gives you more flexibility – to open them directly with the best video/audio players, in a floating window with a floating video player, or redirect them through other apps to Kodi, Raspberry Pi, Smart TV etc.
– Built-in Ad-blocker – get rid of annoying ads on websites and let you focus on the main content, has adblock – whitelist to allow certain sites to show ads
– Bubble/popup browser mode – When you click on a link from other apps, Amaze Bubble loads that webpage in the background, not interrupting your workflow with the current app. You can also search or enter address, access your bookmarks directly in bubble mode, switch between bubble mode and full browser mode without reloading a single webpage.
– Surf the web in private using Incognito Mode – Amaze Browser will not keep track of your browsing activity, passwords, caches or browsing history in this mode
– Easy to use, beautiful and optimized user interface
– Start page
– No-image mode
– Search engine switch
– Desktop mode
– Rendering mode
– Customization (theme/layout)
– Bubble browser mode
– Video/audio detection
– Download manager
– Chromecast support
HOW TO CAST VIDEOS TO CHROMECATST:
– Configure your Chromecast with Google Home, make sure it’s in the same WIFI network with your device, or guest mode is enabled
– Make sure you’re in media detection mode
– Open websites with videos/audio (flash video/audio is not supported)
– Hit play button and wait for the app to detect video/audio links
– Open the media list, click on a video link, and choose “play on chromecast”
– Use the cast notification, or the cast-controller to control your playback
HOW TO SETUP BUBBLE/POPUP MODE:
– When you launch the app the first time, open menu, choose “Switch to bubble mode”, you will be asked to grant “draw over apps” permission, accept it, then go back and try again.
– Open menu, open settings, scroll down to bottom and click on “Add bubble shortcut to homescreen”, now you can launch the app directly in bubble mode
– To open links from other apps, choose “Amaze bubble”
– For more convenience, you can set Amaze Bubble as your default browser, first clear your current default browser, then when open a link, choose Amaze Bubble, and choose “always”
– This browser is built on top of system webview, if you’re on Android 5+, update your system webview to the latest version for better compatibility.
– Download videos from YouTube is not supported due to their term of services.