New Delhi: Amazon’s daily app quiz is back. The quiz will be found in the Funzone section of the e-commerce application. The winner will receive an Amazon Pay balance of Rs 5,000. If you are interested in playing the quiz, you can play it in the Funzone section of the app.
Five questions, usually based on general knowledge and current events, make up Amazon’s daily quiz.
How can you win?
To be eligible for a quiz prize, a contestant must answer each question correctly. There are four options for each quiz question. Participants in the quiz must select a specific answer from the following options. After all questions are answered correctly, participants will enter a drawing to determine the winners of the quiz.
Here are today’s November 2, 2022, Amazon quiz questions and answers:
1. Which film won Best Picture (Drama) at the 2022 Golden Globe Awards?
Answer: The power of the dog
2. Which city has the longest metro network in the world?
3. Kazhuveli wetland was recently declared as the 16th bird sanctuary in which state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
4. Kazhuveli wetland was recently designated as a bird sanctuary in which state?
5. Which national park in India is known to have the largest population of this animal?
How to play the quiz?
– Open the Amazon app.
– Go to the search bar.
– Search for Funzone.
– Click Amazon Daily Quiz at the bottom of the interface.