This is the ONLY APP that let you start recording high definition videos using the Volume buttons while the screen of your phone is closed. You can also schedule recording. You can also easily just press the “Big Red Button” to start recording.
More information you can find on our website:
* Record videos in the background, while you use your phone as normal.
* Use “Volume up” key to start recording.
* Press “Volume up” key to re-start recording.
* Use “Volume down” key to stop recording.
* Use the application “Big Red Button” to start or stop recording.
* Snapshots – Press Camera Icon while recording to capture an high resolution image.
* Snapshots – Press power button while recording to capture an high resolution image.
* Trimming video utility.
* 4K UHD video (3840×2160) recording.
* Support the new Camera API2 Library.
* supports also other video resolutions (Full HD-1080p, HD 720p, 480p).
* requires No ROOT.
* Set lock screen to protect your privacy.
* mute shutter sound.
* Custom icons for launcher so that the app is completely discreet.
* Auto split video files.
* Supports front and back camera.
* Share video directly from Gallery panel.
* Schedule your camera to record video at specific times.
* Supports back and front cameras.
* Unlimited video duration. Easily set the time duration for the recording.
* Secure well-coded app.
* Beautiful material design GUI
* Choose Audio source.
* Set white balance mode.
* Set Camera mode like night, beach, sport etc.
* Enable stabilization mode.
* Camera permission : to record videos
* Record Audio: to capture sound.
* Write to external storage : saving the videos after recording.
* Request to manage overlay permission : to work in background.
* Request to ignore battery optimization : so android won’t close the recording service.
Q : How can I know recording started – if the screen is off?
A : Activate the Vibrate function. The phone will vibrate when you press the Volume Up. Pressing again on the Volume Up will restart recording.
Q : Where are my videos?
A : On the App – navigate on the left panel to Gallery
Q : Is Root needed?
A : No. Root is NOT required.
Q: Why does recording stop when a video file size reached 4GB?
A: This is defined by Android system. each video recording will stop when a file size reached 4GB.
Please notice that recording long videos requires that the SD Card will have exFAT instead of FAT.
Q: The phone still makes shutter sound when starts and finish recording.
A: On the Settings panel make sure “mute recording chime” is selected. you can also try manually turning down the notification sound until it is muted. We will add that, as required by law, some phones have the shutter sound locked in firmware . In those cases this functionality won’t work, on most phones it will work.
Q: If my phone stopped recording because the battery was finished, can I recover the video?
A: Video file is corrupt after phone ran out battery. Try splitting the video next time to fix this problem.
+ Click the “Red Big Button”
Camera permission : to record video from the camera.
Record Audio: sound for the video recording.
Write to external storage : saving the videos after recording.
Requesting to write over other applications – if you want to see the preview window.
Request to ignore battery optimization : this will prevent your phone to close the application when it goes into Idle mode.
Location (optional) – add location to the videos.
Background Video Recorder Ultimate is free, just install and Press the “Big Red Button”.
If you like the app please rate it 5 stars ★★★★★ . We would appreciate it.
Follow us on:
Photo by: Bernard Hermant/Unsplash
Photo by: Vector Designed By ASRdesign/pngtree