CameraFi is an app to display and record video, take a picture from a USB UVC camera which is connected to android phones or tablets.
Partnerships and library use, please contact the following e-mail.
* Specificatons *
– Do not need root device.
– Supported video size: SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), Full HD(1920×1080) and more.
. It depends on screen resolution supported by a USB camera.
– Video & Audio Recording.
. CameraFi supports UVC (USB Video Class) and UAC (USB Audio Class)
– (Broadcast Live Streaming) => Please e-mail us.
– Still image capture.
– Display USB camera connection status.
– Switching a camera when multi USB cameras connected.
– Recorded video and captured image file viewer.
– Set image and video file prefix
– Set capture and recording using volume key.
– Check app update.
– Item Shop
– Ruler Plug-in
* Restrictions *
– Connectable USB cameras are not restricted.(But your device have to support USB OTG.)
– Please check the following webpage if your usb camera is on the list of tested devices
– Displaying our logo image and include the image when capture still image.
– CameraFi does not support video recording option in Android Nougat.
(CameraFi2 will be released in April.)
– READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : To get photos
– RECORD_AUDIO : To record sound
– GET_ACCOUNTS : To automatically input email address while signing up
The following sets forth attribution notices for third party software that may be contained in portions of the CameraFi.
. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.