Control/Track My Phone Remotely (called TrackMyPhone or TMP for short) application helps you control and operate your mobile remotely from our website so that you can track or control it when it is lost or you know that you have left it somewhere (eg. Left phone at home and got to know about it when you are in office).
THIS IS NOT A SPY APP. The app keeps the owner of the device notified whenever it runs in background and also notifies about the tasks that were performed in background.
You can get the location of your mobile, make siren play loud, send a message to your mobile, call a number, make it vibrate for 5 sec, and even take pic remotely and email pics to your email ID. All this you can do even when your mobile is not with you.
*** Kindly note that to Uninstall the app you need to deactivate admin privileges that you have provided to the app. To do that, you need to open the app and click on deactivate button and then uninstall ***
All you need to do is follow these steps
1. Install the app in your mobile
2. Register by providing an email ID and PIN (no spam mails guaranteed).
3. Log in at http://trackmyphones.com/tmp (tmp for Track My Phone) providing the same email ID and PIN
That’s it. Your mobile is now ready to be tracked remotely. All the features are totally free.
What all things you can do remotely using this app?
1. Get Location – get location of your device even when the device is not with you
2. Take pic from front/back camera. The pic will be emailed to your registered email address.
3. Ring Loud – even when the volume of the mobile is low, a siren will be played with full volume
4. Show message – displays a message text composed by you on the screen
5. Call – calls the number from the mobile
6. Get Location – gets the current location of the device and displays it using Google Maps
7. Lock your device. This needs admin privileges.
8. Change PIN of your device. This also needs admin privileges.
9. Vibrate – vibrates your device for 5 sec
10. Enable/Disable Wifi
11. Whenever failed unlock attempts are made to unlock your device, you will get a pic from the front camera to your device. Also, the mobile will play loud siren upon successive failed unlock attempt (by default it is 3 successive failed attempts – can be changed in the settings of the app)
Use of Device Administrator (BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN permission)
If you enable device administrator privilege for the app, the app will be able to perform the following functions
1. When someone tries to unlock the device and fails for 3 times consecutively, the app takes a picture using the front facing camera and sends a mail to you with the pic.
2. Change PIN of the device by issuing a command remotely
3. Lock the device instantly
You can enable/disable device admin privilege for the app any time from within the app. The option to enable/disable device admin privilege is provided in the main view of the app itself. As usual a notification will be displayed while doing any operation in the background.
Compliance with Google Policy
To be in compliance with Google Policy, we will be showing notification in top bar whenever the app receives GCM command from our website and also whenever the app runs in the background. No other details other than registration details and status and result of command execution will be sent to the website. Registration details are stored securely in server located in US. Users can unregister any time and clear the details from server either through mobile or from website. The app cannot be used as spy app as app icon cannot be hidden and notification cannot be disabled. Please read EULA carefully before accepting.
The permissions used are for making the above feature (apart from ads) work. Not for anything else. Please contact us at [email protected] in case of any issues/feedback. Thanks.