Every year மார்வுౖౖ two students students students students நியை or யேைஜிநிர்நை டைர்ட்டிந்தை அட்ட்டை ஆரையை கைர்நிந்தை अंदुक्मने इंजीनीरिंग अधा मादादिसिन उका ट्रेंड अयिंडी काबबती. But some of them are looking for the influence of the neighboring countries. One of them is the management course. Udālanti udgogogamlo आयिना उट्याय चुद्वाय खुद्वावायू After graduation, they were interested in management courses. குக்கு அயிப்பு குற்றுக்கு குக்க About 20 வால்லை மாட்டு பாட்ட்டுத்திய்றౖౖна ipmat రాస్ర్రు Those interested in the field of management enroll in the Bachelor of Business Administration or Integrated Program in Management courses after completing the 12th grade. Integrated courses are available in three or four terms. एण रंगा पౖౖ अलिग वलिगी वरु ग्रादी चेरादि तर्वि मचेणिना टर्टर Master மினிட்டைக்குக்குக்கு There are many opportunities in this field.
Options available after IPMAT
- Graduates have many opportunities in various sectors such as Banking and Insurance, Finance, Foreign Trade, Marketing, Sales, Accounting, Project Management, Hospitality Management, Retail Management, Healthcare Management, Advertising, Human Resources, Airline Management, etc. students can take over family businesses or become entrepreneurs.
Skills needed to succeed in management positions
To be successful in any of the above areas, one or more of the following skills are essential:
- Since management jobs involve contact with customers, clients, and others, communication skills are essential.
- The requirement of the customers should be understood.
- The changing trends of the market should be analyzed.
- It is necessary to adapt to innovation and change.
- Decision making is a rule in this field. Critical thinking skills are essential.
- Degrees and Courses available
- BBA and Integrated programs are offered by various universities in India. However, when it comes to Management programs, the first position is taken by the IIMs. So one such program is the Integrated Management Program offered by IIM. Some of them are offering IPM programs. Let us discuss IPMAT-Indore here.
IPM – Indore
- It was in 2011 that IIM Indore launched its five-year Integrated Management Programme. Students enrolled in this course are offered a Bachelor of Arts (Fundamentals of Management) degree after 3 years, and a Master of Business Administration after completing the entire course.
- The program began with the intention of developing a deeper understanding of management from the beginning. Students are trained in areas such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Social Sciences along with Management subjects. The course develops leadership skills and prepares students to be future leaders with strong management skills.
IPMAT – I Admission Procedure:
- Students must complete 12th before joining the course. There is also an age limit. A minimum grade percentage must be obtained in undergraduate classrooms. According to the 2022 notification, it was 60% overall for Class X.
- Students who have applied for IPMAT will be selected based on their overall performance in Aptitude Test (AT) and Personal Interview (PI). Both are mandatory to receive a final offer of admission from the university.
The aptitude test will have three parts:
- Quantitative Aptitude (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ), Quantitative Aptitude (Short Answer Question-SA) and Verbal Aptitude (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ). MCQ questions mean multiple choice questions where you have to select one option from the given options. On the other hand, an SA question means that you have to write the text or answer in the space provided. That means he has no choice. However, students should not be surprised if the text type of questions appears in the Verbal section.
- Each question will have 4 marks.
- For each wrong answer except the Quantitative Aptitude (CA) Section (these questions will have no negative marking)
- Each episode is 40 minutes long. Students must complete as many questions as possible in a given section in the allotted time. The total duration of the test is 2 hours.
- This is an online exam and the sections will appear in a predetermined order.
- Students will be selected for personal interviews only if they have a minimum positive raw score in each of the three sections. So every part is important. A weightage of 65% was given to the written test and 35% to the PI.
- The sanctioned intake for the IPM program in 2022 was 150 for domestic applicants. The number of test takers is at least 15000 so it is a very competitive entrance test.
- Check the website for all relevant and up-to-date information:
https://www. iimidr. ac.in/ acade mic-programmes/five-year-integ rated-programme-in-manage ment-ipm/ipm-admissions-details/ How to prepare for IPMAT-Indore exam?
- The first step in the selection is to crack the aptitude test. The exam requires quantitative ability and verbal ability to do well in the written test.
IPMAT Previous Papers:
- The official website has the year papers 2019, 2020 and 2021. Soon after release of notification we can also expect availability of 2022 paper. A quick look at the papers is the first step to understanding the exam pattern. It reveals the importance of mathematics and English. Each section has a mix of easy, medium and hard questions. Students with adequate conceptual knowledge and required skills in these areas can do well in the written test.
l Conceptual clarity in the basic concepts of Algebra and Arithmetic is essential. Students with Maths majors in grades 11 and 12 may find it more comfortable than others. Although there is no set list of chapter names, the main chapters to focus on are Number Systems, Averages, Ratios and Proportions, Time Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Percentages. Also, Trigonometry, Geometry, Progressions, Sets and Relations and Functions, Matrices, Logarithms, Progressions, Straight Lines, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Quadratic Expressions are the most common subjects covered.
l Vocabulary based questions, questions related to word usage, sentence formation, synonyms or antonyms, speech and sentences can be expected. Grammar questions on various concepts such as Tenses, Subject-Verb Agreement, Parallelism, Redundancy, Modifiers, etc. can be expected.
l Reading comprehension is definitely tested. Para blends and Para completions are another set of commonly expected question types. Students need to learn the right strategies and practice a lot to do well here.
- Take mocks regularly and study them.
- Candidates selected in the written test are called for this purpose. Seats available for interview are called 5 times. During the pattern, this round had a change. The notification issued to the prospective candidates may contain further details in this regard.
- Selected students must fill the form carefully and answer the relevant questions correctly. Students were also asked to upload some videos on specific questions beforehand.
- Students should prepare for the face-to-face interview as the school year returns to normal.
IPMAT and other universities:
- IPMAT Indore scores are also accepted by other top organizations. Eligibility criteria of each of the schools should be checked for specific 12th subjects. The most important are:
- IIM Ranchi – IPM program. Earlier SAT scores and IPMAT scores were accepted for his selection. But in the latest notification released in the 2nd week of December, it is mentioned that only IPMAT scores will be accepted. More clarity will be available once the application process begins. https://iimranchi.ac.in
- IIFT – From the academic year 2022-23, IIFT launched its five-year Integrated Management Program (Business Analytics and International Business) at the Kakinada Campus. Its selection process includes IPMAT -Indore test scores. www.iift.edu
- Nirma University offers BBA-MBA program. A total of about 180 seats are available. https://management.nirmauni.ac.in/
- TA PAI Management Institute (TAPMI) offers an honors BBA programme. One of the selection mode is IPMAT Indore scores followed by Interviews and micro presentation. https://www.tapmi. edu.in/bba-honors/
- Department of Management Studies, NALSAR Law University also considers IPMAT scores along with other test scores for admission. https://doms.nalsar.ac.in/ipm/?ut
In the year 2022, registration for the test started in April and the exam was held in July. However, by 2023, we hope that the test will happen in May as in the past. So registrations can open anytime from February or March onwards.
Director – Academics
Abhyaas Edu Technologies
Entrance gates with JEE Main