HDFC Bank Vahan Gyan is a Sales Enablement Solution for its employees and affiliates who are dealing with Vehicle Loans and Insurance. It’s a comprehensive knowledge bank of everything about Cars and Bikes with details like On-Road-Price, EMIs, Pictures, Specifications, Offers, Reviews, Videos, etc. It enables the HDFC employees to digitally collect the loans post disbursement documents (hereafter referred to as PDD) and process the Insurance rollover and renewal case. It provides various ways through which the SM and ASM can track the status of the leads at different stages and take appropriate actions on them. The field staff works on the PDD leads and Insurance leads and collect documents or get the payments information processed.
– All New User Experience and Theme: User will experience the all new theme where searching and finding of relevant activities will be amazingly easy. The old dialer is gone and now we have Tiles view where we have more visibility and option displayed over limited area.
– Assignments: Now User can create his own tasks / activities and on the same time he / she can also work on the tasks which are allocated from Superior.
– Timeline View: Now you can quickly glance through your timeline tasks which are planned for your schedule. You can know what’s planned for you today, tomorrow or to any specific date.
– Task based approach: The user can weave its own arena, where he will analyze and evaluate the task allocation for himself. Based upon the User’s ease, tasks will be further streamlined. You will smartly get to know your today’s task, visits / appointments if any etc.
– Global Search: Introducing Global Search with the help of which you can instantly search whatever you required. If you type the Name of the Car or any module (specific at the moment), you will be able to get it handy.
– Performance: Now you can manage and see your own performance. This is a tool for management to Track the achievements and accomplishments of his Team Members. You can have analytical representation of facts and figures related to your tasks and accomplishments.
– Tasks Combined: Now have a New Look of the PDD and Insurance Tasks combined. This would facilitate a centralized view and approach to execute the Assigned Task. Parallel to this your Performance could be tracked and closely measured which help an individual to work over the areas where he / she can improve or be more productive.
– Dynamic Modules: We can have dynamic requirement personified with the help of different rule engines and set to have available and not available for specific individuals as well. This includes different modules like CASA, Happy Car Loan EMI Calculator, Balloonz and GCP calculator. There are many more modules like Game Zone, eLearning Modules etc. which are part of this dynamic space and can be triggered on and off from backend (server).
– Customization and Personalized: The all new Vahan Gyan has the ability to customize and personalize the requirements in form of tasks, notifications, what is required to be seen (via advertisements / carousels etc), and at what level. Example: BDR will be notified about the schemes, SM’s will be updated about Latest Trends of Market, ASM and RSM’s will be notified about the Management Level Updates and customized reporting of the Team etc.
– Robust Reporting: New Vahan Gyan has the n~th level of Reporting and the same can be clearly tracked via Performance Module. Now the Management has more control with Notification to see whether the task has been accomplished or not, the assignee has submitted MoM or captured Images (if asked) or not.