India Drug Index is a comprehensive information resource on drugs approved for use in India.
The app extensively covers over 3900+ drug entries, including the newly FDA-approved small molecules and 61,000+ generic brands marketed and prescribed all over India.
* Easy to use quick drug reference
* Free drug database provides complete information about the drugs and its pricing
* Helps in making better treatment and decision making
* Completely evidence-based with 500,000+ references
* Prepared by a team of 15 editors, which includes Top Physicians and Pharmacologists
* Based on the latest guidelines and PI
1) You can search drug molecules for the complete prescribing and pricing information in detail. The information provided is incorporated from standard references or PI modules.
2) Enhanced with advanced searching ability to find individual or combination brands available in Indian markets. The latest pricing and company information is also listed side by side. You can find alternative or brand substitutes using our unique tool.
3) Updating. We update as per the new guidelines and policies on a regular day to day basis.
4) The drug database has the “full offline” option. You can choose to download the entire library offline for easy access. Once when you downloaded the app it does periodic updates in the background.
Every day our internal search engine crawls 500+ publications to identify changes in dose, adverse effects and practice-insights. New molecules approved by FDA are added within 24 hours.