Rummy was originated from India and now it have become popular all over the world. It is very easy to understand the indian rummy game, but it is really a challenging game to play. So be careful while playing it or else you might lose the game. Indian rummy can be played in groups. For group of 2 to 6 players one deck of 52 card is used, while for 2 or 3 players two 52-card decks with 4 jokers are used, and for 4 to 6 players three 52-card decks with 6 jokers are used. Each player is dealt 13 cards, which they have to meld into valid sequence/set. 5,6,7 of same suit is an example of a sequence and 7,7,7 of different suit is a set (These type of sequence or set are called pure sequence or set).
Indian rummy uses joker cards, these cards can be used as substitutes for any card to form combinations(which is called non pure sequence or set).
Each card have specific points.
– Number cards have points equal to their face value.
– Face cards -> jacks, queens, kings and aces have 10 points.
– Jockers have 0 points.
As players meld their cards, their point score decreases. The player who achieves 0 points first of all is the winner of the game. According to the game, there must be two sequence, and one of them must be pure sequence. Players can meld their remaining cards into either sequence or sets.
Each player picks a card from the closed/open deck and discards a card to the open deck. The gameplay goes on in a clockwise manner until the winner completes required sets & sequences. The basic 13-card strategy is to make valid sequences and sets before one’s opponents.
The players needs to arrange the cards and then place them on the table to show their hands to other players. If the players hand meets the objective, he/she is declared the winner. If not, the opponent is declared the winner.
At the conclusion, if you have’nt decalerd your game then the points of remaining cards after melding two sequence multiply by bet points.
– Played between 2 to 4 players.
– Each player keep a minimum amount on the table.
– Minimum two sequence are required.
– One of these must be pure sequence.
– Apart from the printed jokers there is one more card picked at the beginning of each game. All cards with this number from all the four suits are considered as jokers.
– Player Avtar: There are 4 avatar to choose from for your player id. To choose avtar, click on your profile photo, and then chosse one from the given or set your own from the gallery.
– Multi-language: Supports Hindi, English and Gujarati languages.
– Beautiful UI and amazing sound effects, to provide you an extraordinary experience.
– Automatic card arranging, which gives your more freedom to think.
– Smart drag and drop.
– Variety of bet room for you to play.
The need of two sequence makes indian rummy interesting & challenging. For winning the game of rummy you need skill, use of memory, complete focus and complete involvement in the game. Specially developed and designed Indian Rummy Offline with an instinctive interface, It will be fun to play rummy offline and pass-time anywhere, anytime. Bored sitting idel? No worries, just start Indian Rummy Offline and use your brains & win!
playrammy now 21cards game! Rummy is also famous as Paplu!
Indian Rummy Offline can also be searched using following keywords:
indian rummy card game
rummy patti game
indian card game
sheep card game offline
indian rummy game
rami caard game
card games mobile
rami card game
Disclaimer: Indian Rummy Offline is an offline card game.