Meghan Markle accused of ‘projecting disdain’ for UK and ‘openly mocking’ British people | Royal | News


Meghan Markle has been accused of “projecting contempt” for the UK and “openly mocking” Brits in her bombshell Netflix documentary series. In an earlier episode, Meghan joked about having to curtsey to the late Queen after recounting a conversation Prince Harry had with his wife when she first introduced him to Her Majesty. Large parts of the documentary show the couple detailing how they are now able to live a much more relaxed and happy life in California with their two young children and not be hounded by the British press.

In one clip, Harry refers to “institutional gaslighting” before Meghan tells the camera: “I wasn’t thrown to the wolves, I was fed to the wolves.”

Meghan also talks about her move to the US and says: “They were taking away our security. Everyone in the whole world knew where we were.” Harry added: “I said, ‘We’ve got to get out of here’.”

The sixth and final episode also sees the Duke at 6:00 a.m. on March 14, 2020, on his private jet and says, “We’re on a freedom flight. We’re leaving Canada and heading to Los Angeles.”

But Nile Gardiner, a Washington-based foreign policy expert and fan of the Royal Family, raged in an exclusive interview with Express.co.uk: “When Meghan talks about taking away their security and feeding them to the wolves, what we’re seeing is a projection of victimhood.

Furthermore, the series is “not only an insult to the royal family, but also a slap in the face to the British.”

The Royal Family fan continued: “This documentary series is an attempt to tarnish the image of the British monarchy. It will cause a furious backlash against Meghan and Harry in the UK.

“The monarchy represents the British people. This Netflix documentary is not only an insult to the royal family, but a slap in the face to the British people.

“This documentary will be seen as a monumental betrayal of the royal family and an all-out attack on the British monarchy.”

Mr Gardiner added: “This is a bridge too far for Meghan and Harry with the royal family. There is now no turning back from their latest vicious attacks.

“They have burned the remaining bridges with Buckingham Palace, but significantly, they have completely destroyed any goodwill that may have existed among the British.”

In the documentary series, Harry alleged that Kensington Palace “lied” to protect Prince William when he issued a joint statement in both names on the same day, without his permission, denying a story that his brother had harassed the King. The family

Harry also said he was horrified by his brother when he shouted and shouted at him, and the Duke also alleged that his father, King Charles III, had lied when he met the Queen at Sandringham in January 2020 to resolve the “Megxit” crisis.

The Duke of Sussex also accused his father King Charles of “saying things that weren’t true”, saying he had rejected plans to partially step down from royal duties.

He said in episode five: “I went in with the same proposal we had already made publicly, but when I got there they gave me five options: one all in, no change, five all in.

“I chose the third option at the meeting: half in, half out. To be our job, but also to work for the Queen. It became clear very quickly that the goal was not up for debate or discussion.

“It was horrible to have my brother screaming and yelling at me and my dad saying things that just weren’t true. And my grandma, you know, just sat back and took it all in.

“But you have to understand, from the perspective of the family, especially from his perspective, there are ways of doing things and his ultimate, sort of, role, purpose/responsibility is the organization.”

Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace said they would not comment on the allegations and claims made by Harry and Meghan in recent episodes of the Netflix docu-series.

Leave a Comment