Net Blocker allows you to block apps from accessing the internet without root requirement.
As you known, there are apps and games which may:
• Access the internet only to display ads or steal your personal data
• Continue to access the internet in the background services even when you exited
Therefore, you should consider to block apps from accessing the internet to help:
★ Reduce your data usage
★ Increase your privacy
★ Save your battery
★ Safe and easy to use
★ No root required
★ No annoying ads
★ No dangerous permissions
★ Support Android 5.1 and up
Please note that:
• This app does not use INTERNET permission, so it is not able to access the internet. Therefore, it cannot connect to a remote server to steal your data. And it only sets up a local VPN interface to be able to block the network traffic of apps without root. So, please feel safe to use!
• Because this app is based on VPN framework, so you cannot use another VPN at the same time.
• Some IM apps (Instant Messaging apps, such as Skype) may use Google Play services to receive the incoming messages if the app has no network. So you may also need to block “Google Play services” to block receiving messages for IM apps.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Why can’t I press “OK” button of the dialog?
This problem may be caused by using an app that can overlay other apps, such as blue light filter apps. Those apps may overlay the VPN dialog, so that cannot press “OK” button. This is a bug of Android OS which needs to be fixed by Google via an OS update. So if your device hasn’t fixed yet, you may need to turn off the light filter apps and try again.