PictureThis® identifies 1,000,000+ plants every day with 98% accuracy-better than most human experts. Get your gardening questions answered and become a “green thumb” with PictureThis!
Encounter a beautiful, unknown flower during your walk?
Want to inspire your children?
Need advice on how to care for your plants?
Simply take a photo of the plant and PictureThis answers all the questions for you!
Our revolutionary artificial intelligence engine is constantly learning from experts and specialists – and now it’s all at your fingertips. Picture this plant, and discover a new appreciation for nature.
– Identify plants, flowers, and trees instantly with artificial intelligence
– Diagnose plant problems automatically and get treatment suggestions
– Get advice from our botanists in one-on-one conversations
– Use our plant guides to help you choose and grow beautiful, healthy plants
– Keep notes, get reminders, and record the growth of your plants, trees, and flowers
– Take better photographs with our easy-to-use interface
PictureThis has been featured on App Store in over 100 countries.
“Very impressed. While not perfect, it can distinguish with high accuracy between different species in our collection of rare plants. It can even recognize down to cultivar sometimes-amazing. Amazed how it can work with any photo and it will give recognition a go-with impressive accuracy.”
-San Fran Today
Simple and Easy
“I am very pleased with this app. I used three others before breaking down to use the PictureThis app and I have to say it is a lot more convenient and accommodating than the others.”
[About PictureThis Premium]
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to iTunes Subscriptions after purchase
CONNECT WITH US