Read the FAQ in app before you rate or review the app. Internal Audio using magisk module WILL NOT output audio via speaker and IT IS NOT A BUG! There is no “fix” for it and any request for “fixing” it will be ignored.
ScreenCam does not need any root access to record your screen and works on all phones with Android Lollipop 5.0 and above.
You can also record audio along with the screen recording and get it beautifully combined with recorded video.
Choose from different resolutions, frames per second and bitrate for the best choice of quality and size of the video or make use of the app shortcut in android 7.1 nougat or in any custom launcher supporting app shortcuts. There are no ads or any price attached to it. ScreenCam is the best lightweight and functional screen recorder available on the market.
You can also pause or resume the recording seamlessly (currently only works on Android Nougat 7.0 and above) and an option to change the save directory.
• No ads (duh! who likes them anyway?)
• Works without root
• Works on Lollipop 5.0 and above
• Choose between different bitrates/resolution/FPS
• Record audio from mic
• Custom storage folder
• Floating Controls!
• Clean and light UI
• Ability to pause and resume recording from notification actions or floating controls (pause/resume works only on 7.0+ currently)
• In-app video trimmer
• Internal Audio recording (requires root and magisk module)
• Camera overlay for recording
• SystemUI demo mode (requires root)
The best of all, its Open Sourced! You can obtain the source code at https://gitlab.com/vijai/screenrecorder and you could also contribute to the project.
If you have any questions join the ScreenCam Telegram group to get chat support: https://goo.gl/TDs42r
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Required to save the recorded video
• RECORD_AUDIO – Required to record audio through mic if enabled
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – Required to check if network connection is available
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – Required to show floating menu
• FOREGROUND_SERVICE – Required for showing an on-going notification while recording
• CAMERA – Required for camera overlay
Any feature request, suggestion, bug report or feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org