** #1 Kids Sleep & Mindfulness App in 60+ countries
** App of the Day ** Apple – April 2021
** Hottest Health Trends 2020
** NBC Today Show
Enjoy calmer day times and quicker bedtimes with this award-winning sleep & mindfulness app for kids.
Join the millions of parents who use Moshi to help their kids relax, unwind, and sleep with over 85 hours of original audio stories, sleep sounds, meditations, and relaxing music that you won’t find in any other app. Includes special guest stories and meditations narrated by legends of stage and screen, including Goldie Hawn, and Patrick Stewart. Recommended by sleep experts and physicians.
Moshi helps kids of all ages fall asleep independently with over 300 pieces of soothing audio stories, sleep sounds, and meditations created by the BAFTA-winning Moshi team.
– 97% of parents surveyed agree that Moshi helps get their kids to sleep quicker than usual.
– 95% said using the app makes bedtime less stressful*.
With Moshi, kids fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up less. In a recent study*, scientists discovered that, on average:
– Kids fall asleep 28 minutes earlier
– Kids sleep for 22 minutes longer
– Night wakings decrease by up to 50%
Calmer Day Times:
Teach kids the basics of mindfulness with guided meditations and deep breathing exercises designed to help children relax, reduce anxiety, and manage negative thoughts.
Mindfulness topics to encourage positive emotions include:
– Positive thinking
– Staying calm
Why Moshi Stories Work:
– Moshi Stories are gentle rhyming journeys with dreamy, lullaby-style choruses
– Music and ambient white noise are specifically designed to be relaxing
– As each story progresses the narration becomes increasingly sleepy and ambient sounds diminish
Children, babies, and toddlers all love the adorable characters from the world of Moshi including:
– SleepyPaws the Snoozy Koala and his eucalyptus-fueled imagination
– Yawnsy the Sleepwalking Otter and his enchanted yawn
– Nodkins the Bedtime Bunny and her ability to hop into any dream
Features to support calmer day times and quicker bedtimes:
– Original sleepy stories and calming meditations released each week
– Audio-only. No need for screens before bedtime
– Bite-sized meditations and deep breathing exercises designed just for kids
– Soothing sleep sounds and white noise for babies, including pink, velvet, and classic white noise
– Loop and replay functions ensure sleep sounds play throughout the night if needed
– Explore curated playlists for specific situations like “Nap Time,” “Ease Anxiety,” “Bedtime,” and “Calm Down”
– Create multiple playlists for any age child, from babies, to toddlers, to older kids
– Tag stories, sleep sounds, meditations, music, and white noise tracks to quickly and easily find your child’s favorites
The Moshi annual subscription unlocks the full catalog of Stories, Meditations, Music, White Noise, and Sleep Sounds available in the app for as long as you are subscribed.
Subscriptions renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. If you’ve previously had a free trial, payment will be taken immediately. To manage your subscription and auto-renew settings, go to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Cancel anytime in iTunes settings at least one day before the end of the subscription period for cancellation to take effect at the end of the current subscription period. Deleting the app won’t cancel your subscription.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.moshisleep.com/terms-conditions
Get in touch: [email protected]
*Poll of 600 users, Apr 2019
*30 children over 10 days, NYU Langone, August 2020