*Users who have APKs with previous version, may need to receive android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE permission*
This app contains about Term Life Insurance. Learn all about it and you will find tips and knowledge to understand and make a consideration to join in Term Life Insurance.
Term life insurance is the simplest way to protect loved ones now—and lock in your lowest available rates for a set period of time. As long as you keep your policy active for a set “term” (like 10, 15, or 20 years), it can replace your lost income, tax-free, in the event of your death. Plus, you can add more coverage or upgrade to a permanent policy later.
In this app, we will disscuss the following topics:
• What Is Term Life Insurance?
• Why Is Term Life Insurance More Affordable Than Whole Life Insurance?
• Top Six Things You Should Know About Term Life Insurance
• Term Life Insurance – All You Need To Know
• 3 Solid Tips on Finding Inexpensive Term Life Insurance
• Making Sense of the Value of Term Life Insurance
• 7 Deadly Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Term Life Insurance
• Life Insurance – Pros and Cons of Term Life and Whole Life Policies
• Term Life Insurance Companies, Their Ratings And More
• Why Buy Term Life Insurance and Invest the Difference
• The 8 Best Term Life Insurance Policies to Buy in 2018/2019
• The Differences Between Term and Whole Life Insurance
And much more..
[ Features ]
– Easy & simple guide book app
– Periodic update of contents
– Support Offline Database
– Shareable contents
– You can ask questions from our experts
– Send us your suggestions and we will add it
A little explaination about Term Life Insurance:
Term life insurance or term assurance is life insurance that provides coverage at a fixed rate of payments for a limited period of time, the relevant term. After that period expires, coverage at the previous rate of premiums is no longer guaranteed and the client must either forgo coverage or potentially obtain further coverage with different payments or conditions. If the life insured dies during the term, the death benefit will be paid to the beneficiary. Term insurance is typically the least expensive way to purchase a substantial death benefit on a coverage amount per premium dollar basis over a specific period of time.
Term life insurance can be contrasted to permanent life insurance such as whole life, universal life, and variable universal life, which guarantee coverage at fixed premiums for the lifetime of the covered individual unless the policy is allowed to lapse. Term insurance is not generally used for estate planning needs or charitable giving strategies but is used for pure income replacement needs for an individual. Term insurance functions in a manner similar to most other types of insurance in that it satisfies claims against what is insured if the premiums are up to date and the contract has not expired and does not provide for a return of premium dollars if no claims are filed. As an example, auto insurance will satisfy claims against the insured in the event of an accident and a homeowner policy will satisfy claims against the home if it is damaged or destroyed, for example, by fire. Whether or not these events will occur is uncertain. If the policyholder discontinues coverage because he or she has sold the insured car or home, the insurance company will not refund the full premium.
Download Term Life Insurance App now, and Find the better life..