Show your gaming skills and win upto Rs. 10,000 per week. Online Indian Rummy is one of the most popular game around the world. Experience India’s No 1 with The Rummy Round. Play Rummy Online and get 100% bonus upto Rs 3000.
Indian Online Rummy Game can be played with maximum 6 Players and minimum 2 players. The rules of playing online Rummy remain the same in every game but only the pattern has changed a bit. The Online Rummy card games are exciting and fun to play online, furthermore, earning real cash adds double flavor to it. Playing rummy card games may help you to improve your calculation skills, reasoning ability and positively influence other aspects of your life.
Reason to play Indian Rummy Online with The Rummy Round
1. Live tables
2. Enrich graphics & design
3. Engaging User Experience.
3. Available in 13 Cards, 21 Cards, 24 Cards.
4. 100% welcome bonus.
5. Win up-to Rs 10,000 per game.
6. Available in Points, Pool & Deal.
7. 2 Deal, 3 Deal & 6 Deals Games.
8. 100% secure payment
Quick Tips To Win The Rummy Game
Just as it’s important to know the rummy rules, it is also necessary to play carefully and with focus. Here are quick tips to win the rummy game online and stay a step ahead of your competitors.
1. Form the pure sequence at the very beginning of the game.
2. Without a pure sequence, a player cannot make a declaration.
3. Discard cards with high points like Ace, Jack, Queen and King.
4. Replace these cards with Joker or Wild Cards. It reduces the point load, in case you lose the game.
5. Avoid picking from the discard pile. It gives away what hand you are trying to form.
6. Look out for smart caQrds. For example, a 7 of any suit can work with 5 and 6 of the same suit and also 8 and 9 of the same suit.
7. Jokers play an important role in online rummy. Try using them to replace high value cards. Remember, Joker and wild cards cannot be used to form pure sequence.
8.When you are ready to make a declaration, check and recheck your cards and then press the button. An invalid declaration can turn even a winning game into a complete loss.
Please Rate and Share Your Valuable Review.