As a good news for the unemployed of the state, Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released Group IV notification to fill 9168 vacancies in various departments.
Department of Agriculture and Cooperation: 44
Livestock, Milk Development and Fishing: 02
Backward Classes Welfare Department: 307
Department of Food and Civil Supplies for Consumer Affairs: 72
Department of Energy: 02
Department of Environment, Forestry, Science and Technology: 23
Department of Finance: 255
General Administration Department: 05
Department of Health, Medicine and Family Welfare: 338
Higher Education Department: 742
Department of the Interior: 133
Department of Industry and Commerce: 07
Development of Irrigation and Control Area: 51
Department of Work, Employment Training and Factories: 128
Minority Welfare Department: 191
Municipal Administration and Urban Planning: 2701
Panchayat Raj and Rural Development: 1245
Planning Department: 02
Scheduled Castes Development Department: 474
Secondary Education Department: 97
Department of Transport, Roads and Construction: 20
Tribal Welfare Department: 221
Department of Women, Children, Disabled and Elderly: 18
Department of Youth Promotion, Tourism and Culture: 13
The written exam will be held in April or May. The exam consists of two essays. The subjects included in the exam are General Knowledge, Secretarial Skills. Each paper has 150 marks. The time allotted for each paper is 150 minutes.
Candidates can apply from 23rd December to 12th January through TSPSC official website https://www.tspsc.gov.in/
Recruitment program for Group 4 vacancies
Paper-1 General Examinations
Paper- 2 Secretarial skills
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Constitution of India: Salient Features.
7. Indian political system and government.
8. Modern Indian History focusing on the Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Telangana Society, Culture, Heritage, Art and Literature.
11. Telangana State Policies.
REPORT-II: SECRETARIAL SKILLS
1) Mental capacity. (Verbal and non-verbal)
2) Logical reasoning.
4) Rearrangement of sentences in order to improve the analysis of a passage. 5) Numerical and arithmetic skills.
Also Read: TSPSC Group 4 2022 Notification Released, Check Posts, Dates